Sunday, April 22, 2012

That's a Hyundai...? Yes.


I've had this argument with multiple people lately when driving around. My friends know that I can recognize pretty much any car, which I can. Most of the time, they accept my observations and just move on. But thanks to the trolls at Hyundai, my life is a tad bit more stressful. So Hyundai has introduced a new model lately that are throwing a curveball for a lot of people. The Hyundai Equus is the highest end of cars that Hyundai offers. But for some odd reason, it does not look like a Hyundai to most people. Hyundai even went out of their way to stick on a completely different badge on this car than their regular Hyundai logo. Are they just accepting their reputation of cheap and stale cars? So to clarify for everyone out there. This is not a Rolls-Royce. Not a Lexus. Not a Mercedes-Benz. This car is not even from Europe or Japan. It is a South Korean Hyundai.
Not a Mercedes-Benz.
Not a Lexus.
Not a Rolls-Royce.

No comments:

Post a Comment