Sunday, May 13, 2012

Bitches on the Freeway

So I do write about cars and how amazing these cars are. But no Porsche, Mercedes or even Honda is going to be sick ass if the driver of that vehicle is a little bitch. I recently had to spend 4+ hours on the freeway driving to and back from a friend's birthday celebration. Never in my life have I been so frustrated. I had dealt with pretty much every annoyance that anyone could experience while driving on  the freeway.

Here is what pissed me off the most:

  • Braking when the car in front of you slows down
  • Braking to see the remains of a car accident
  • Braking in general on the freeway is just not necessary
  • Whenever my speedometer goes below 65 mph
  • Whenever  I had to completely stop my car
  • Driving behind some ghetto car that does not have functioning brake lights
  • Driving behind some douche that thinks they're too cool to use their signals 
  • Anyone that drives AT 65 mph in the FIRST lane of I-80
  • When there is traffic only because people are BRAKING ON THE FREEWAY
  • When I get stuck in the slow lane
  • Trucks
  • Hybrids
  • Cars that tailgate my ass then pass me then drive slower than I am so that I have to pass them
So true
Basically, I wanted to kill myself. I was not even in the mood to stop for Starbucks because I just was so intent on getting home by lunchtime.  It took me a total of three hours to get from Fremont to Davis. No. That should never happen. Consider this blog post to be a Public Service Announcement for all Americans. If you cannot drive properly on the freeway, GTFO. 
Why is this car braking? WHY? GTFO!

No comments:

Post a Comment